BBD’s capabilities in Engineering Planning Studies are as follows:
- Population and demography assessments, Water Demand analyses, Sewer Flow Assessments etc.;
- Dynamic time step modelling of water supply networks and wastewater collection systems;
- Water hammer and transient analyses for major trunk water and sewage pressure mains;
- Infrastructure Planning Reports identifying necessary immediate and future infrastructure upgrades based on forecast population growth and planned subdivisional development;
- BBD is also proficient in the legislative aspects associated with engineering planning including the applicable Australian Standards, water and sewerage design guidelines, codes of practice and related published literature.