BBD Water Engineering has extensive capabilities in Planning Studies, Concept Designs and Investigations and Modelling of Water and Wastewater Systems including:
- Dynamic time step modelling of water supply networks and wastewater collection systems using any of a variety of software packages (e.g. Watsys, Watercad, Watergems, Sewercad, Sewergems, EPAnet etc.);
- Water hammer and transient analyses on major trunk pressure mains;
- Preparation of Water Supply Infrastructure Planning Reports identifying necessary immediate and future infrastructure upgrades based on forecast population growth and planned subdivisional development;
- Investigations into fault findings within existing pipeline systems, pumping stations and associated facilities;
- Investigations into Recycled Water / Effluent Reuse projects including assistance to establish Recycled Water / Reuse agreements between Municipal Water Authorities and prospective users;
- Site Based Management Plans associated with the implementation of new water and wastewater infrastructure.