BBD’s capabilities in Project Management and Contract Administration include:
- Managing the Tendering Process for Water and Wastewater Infrastructure Projects including Requests for Information by Tenderers;
- Tender Assessment and preparation of Tender Reports;
- Managing of multi-disciplinary Water and Wastewater contracts involving civil, structural, mechanical installation works in accordance with various General Conditions of Contract (e.g. AS4000, AS4910, AS4911, AS4912 etc.);
- Attendance to contract administration duties and construction inspections of multi-disciplinary water and wastewater engineering projects;
- Attendance to the Superintendent’s or Superintendent’s Representative duties and requirements;
- Adherence to cost control and budgetary requirements, implementation and review of project programs; project cost forecasting, project quality requirements and reporting.